Creamy Vegetable Bake
Recipe and image credit - Elena Popova
- 250 ml Flora Thickened Plant Cream
- 200 g mushrooms, chopped
- 105 g green beans, cut in half
- 1 red capsicum
- 2 carrots
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 courgettes
- 3 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika, cumin, garlic and rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- extra virgin olive oil for sautéing
- In a pan with a bit of olive oil, sauté the onion, mushrooms and green beans.
- Chop the rest of the veggies and place them in an oven dish. Add the sautéed veggies and mix well.
- In a bowl, mix the Flora Thickened Plant cream, add the tomato paste and spices, including salt and pepper to taste. Pour on top of the veggies and mix well.
- Bake for 50 min. at fan forced oven at 180 ° degrees.
- Serve with couscous and crunchy spinach.