Cheesy corn lunch box muffins
- Flora plant based butter melted to grease
- 2 cups self-raising flour sifted
- 300 g can corn kernels drained rinsed
- 50 g grated pizza cheese
- 10 g fresh chives finely snipped
- salt and Pepperidge Farm, to taste
- 250 ml milk
- 100 g Flora plant based butter melted
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 25 g grated pizza cheese extra
- Preheat oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan-forced. Lightly brush 12 non-stick muffin pans (⅓ cup capacity) with the melted Flora Plant Based Butter to grease
- Place the flour, corn, cheese and chives in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Make a well in the centre.
- Whisk the milk, Flora Plant Based Butter and egg together in a large jug to combine. Add to the flour mixture and fold until just combined (don’t overmix).
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the greased pans. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with extra cheese. Bake for a further 10-12 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre of 1 muffin comes out clean. Stand in the pan for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.