Chocolate cherry and coconut slice
- 250 gram plain chocolate biscuit
- 100 gram Flora Plant based butter, lighly salted, melted
- 3 cups desiccated coconut
- 200 grams glace cherries, halved
- 395 grams can sweetened condensed milk
- pink food colouring
- 180 grams dark chocolate melted
- Line a 16cm x 26cm (base measurement) slice pan with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang
- Process the biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed (Alternately you can crush the biscuits in a snap lock bag using a rolling pin). Add the Flora Plant Based Butter and process or stir until combined.
- Spoon into the prepared pan and use the back of a spoon to spread and press the biscuit mixture evenly over the base. Place in the fridge to chill for 15 minutes
- Meanwhile, combine the coconut, cherries and condensed milk in a bowl. Add 1-2 drops of pink food colouring and stir to combine. Spoon over the slice base and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface. Place in the fridge to chill for 15 minutes.
- Spread the chocolate over the top of the slice. Stand at room temperature until set. Cut into pieces to serve