Caramel and Macadamia Fudge
A rich and decadent dessert that is perfect for parties or enjoyed alone!
- Preparation time5 minutes
- 27 portions
- 125 g Flora Plant
- 320 g can sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 90 g vegan white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
|Energy (kcal)||83 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||347 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.5 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||10.8 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||10.7 g|
|Sugar (g)||10.3 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.1 g|
|Fat (g)||4.6 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||3.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||1.3 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||1.2 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.1 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||1 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||7 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.02 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||1 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.2 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||17 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.51 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||52 mg|
- Grease and line an 8cm x 25cm bar tin with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Place the Flora Plant, coconut condensed milk and sugar in a medium saucepan. Stir continuously over medium-low heat until the sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to boil.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes or until the mixture reaches 112-116℃ (soft ball stage).
- Remove from the heat and stir in the white chocolate and 1tbs of the macadamias.
- Pour into the prepared pan and scatter with the remaining macadamias. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Cut into small squares or slices to serve.