Caramel and Macadamia Fudge
A rich and decadent dessert that is perfect for parties or enjoyed alone!
- Preparation time5 minutes
- 27 portions
- 125 g Flora Plant
- 320 g can sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 90 g vegan white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- Grease and line an 8cm x 25cm bar tin with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Place the Flora Plant, coconut condensed milk and sugar in a medium saucepan. Stir continuously over medium-low heat until the sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to boil.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes or until the mixture reaches 112-116℃ (soft ball stage).
- Remove from the heat and stir in the white chocolate and 1tbs of the macadamias.
- Pour into the prepared pan and scatter with the remaining macadamias. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Cut into small squares or slices to serve.