Banana and Blueberry Loaf
A great snack that the whole family can enjoy.
- Preparation time15 minutes
- 10 portions
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 150 g coconut yoghurt (or other vegan yoghurt)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large overripe bananas, mashed (approx. 1/2 cups)
- 80 g Flora Plant, melted
- 125 g blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan-forced. Grease and line an 11cm x 20cm (base measurement) loaf pan with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar and cinnamon. Make a well in the centre.
- Whisk the yoghurt, vanilla, bananas and Flora Plant together in a large jug to combine. Add to the flour mixture and fold until just combined (don’t overmix). Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 55-60 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand in the pan for 10 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely.