- 4 portions
- 3 small chicken breast fillet
- 50 g Flora margarine
- 2 eschallots sliced
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cups light thickened cream for cooking
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 bunch broccoli steamed
- mashed potato to serve
- Cut each chicken breast, on an angle, into 4 slices.
- Heat 1/2 the Flora in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 3 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Add remaining Flora to pan. Cook for 1 minute or until melted. Add eschalot and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes or until eschalot softens. Carefully add brandy (sauce may flare up at this stage). Cook for 1 minute or until reduced slightly. Stir in mustard, Worcestershire sauce and cream. Bring to a simmer.
- Return chicken to pan. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer, covered, for 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with chives. Serve with broccolini and mash.