Country style minestrone soup
Great entry dish on the cold day
- Preparation time5 minutes
- 4 portions
- 25 grams Flora Original Spread
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 garlic crushed
- 2 celery sticks chopped
- 2 back bacon rashers diced
- 2 medium-sized carrots thinly sliced
- 400 grams tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 litre beef stock made with 1 stock of cube
- 55 gram short pasta shapes
- 85 gram green cabbage
- 400 gram canned haricot beans drained
Preparation (for 4 portions) for country style minestrone soup
- Heat Flora Original in a large saucepan, and fry the onion, garlic, celery and bacon for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and stock, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the pasta, remaining vegetables and haricot beans, and simmer for another 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Add different fresh herbs from the garden to you taste