Crispy Salt and Pepper Tofu with Stir-Fried Greens
This will be your go-to tofu recipe!
- Preparation time10 minutes
- 2 portions
- 1/4 cup cornflour
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 300 g silken firm tofu
- 50 g Flora Plant
- Asian Greens and sesame oil, to serve
- Drain the tofu on paper towel to absorb any excess moisture. Cut the tofu crosswise into 1-cm thick slices.
- Combine the cornflour, cracked pepper and sea salt flakes in a shallow bowl.
- Melt the Flora Plant in a large frypan over medium-high heat. Dip the tofu slices one at a time into the cornflour mixture and turn to coat. Add to the pan and cook for 4 minutes each side or until crisp and golden. Drain on paper towel.
- Serve the salt and pepper tofu with stir fried Asian greens, drizzled lightly with sesame oil.