Smokey Char-Grilled Corn Cobs with Maple Butter
Try this great summery side that mixes sweet and salty!
- Preparation time5 minutes
- 4 portions
- 4 whole corn cobs, husks removed
- 20 g Flora Plant
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 80 g Flora Plant
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- salt, to taste
- Heat a barbecue or char-grill pan over high heat.
- Spread the corn cobs evenly with the Flora Plant and sprinkle with paprika. Cook the corn for 10-15 mins, turning regularly until corn is tender and charred.
- Meanwhile to make the maple butter, combine the Flora Plant, maple syrup and salt in a small bowl.
- Dollop the corn cobs with maple butter to serve.