Herbed Cauliflower Rice
For a low carb option, this cauliflower rice s a healthy side that the whole family can enjoy.
- Preparation time20 minutes
- 5 portions
- 500 g cauliflower, trimmed
- 50 g Flora Original
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, thyme, coriander)
- 2 tbs diced dried apricots
- 2 tbs craisins
- 2 tbs pine nuts, toasted
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Coarsely grate the cauliflower (including stems) on a box grater or process in a food processor to form cauliflower ‘rice’.
- Melt the Flora Original in a large frypan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion and garlic for 4 minutes or until softened. Add the cauliflower and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until tender and golden.
- Stir through the mixed herbs, apricots, craisins and pine nuts and season with salt and pepper to serve.