Creamy Vegetarian Casserole
Recipe and image credit - Nicole Bradley
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek trimmed and sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 800 gram baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable stock
- 400 gram broccoli, trimmed, cut into small florets
- 150 gram sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, cut into 3 cm lengths
- 1/2 cup Flora Thickened Plant Cream
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook leek and garlic for 2 minutes or until leek softens.
- Add potato. Stir to combine.
- Add stock. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, for 7 to 8 minutes or until potato is almost tender.
- Stir in broccoli, sugar snaps, asparagus, flora thickened plant cream and parsley. Bring to a simmer. Remove from heat.