Pineapple and Cream Delight
Recipe and image credit - Wajiha Rauf
- digestive biscuits 2.5 cups
- butter 7 tsps
- Flora Thickened Plant Cream 1 cup
- caster sugar 1/2 cup
- pineapple crushed 1/4 cup or as needed
- pineapple and crushed biscuits for topping
- Crush the digestive biscuits into fine crumbs using a food processor.
- Add melted butter into biscuit crumbs and mix well until it's all combined.
- Pour the mixture into a container and press the crumbs into an even layer on the bottom of the container. Freeze for 30 mins.
- Whip the Flora Thickened Plant Cream until peaks form.
- Pour the whipped cream into a bowl, sift the caster sugar and add into the cream and then mix well.
- Add crushed pineapples, pour this creamy mixture into the container with the crumbs.
- Sprinkle crushed biscuits and pineapple pieces.
- Keep it in the fridge for 4+ hours to set. Enjoy!