Berries and Plant Cream Layer Cake
Recipe and image credit - Sharissa Iuli
- sponge-cake, split into two
- 250 ml Flora Thickened Plant Cream
- 2 cups fresh berries （ sliced strawberries, rasberries and blueberries)
- Whip Flora Thickened Plant Cream on medium/ high speed until medium- firm peaks form (3-4 minutes).
- Place bottom sponge cake layer on a stand or serving plate and spread 1/2 of the whipped plant cream on top.
- Arrange 1/2 of the mixed berries over the cream, then place the top sponge cake layer on top.
- Spread with the remaining cream and arrange the remaining berries over top.
- Garnish with shaved dairy free chocolate if desired and enjoy!