Breakfast Crumble Pots
A perfect way to mix up your breakfast with these yummy breakfast crumble pots.
- Preparation time20 minutes
- 4 portions
- 150 g cashews
- 1 cup (250 ml) almond milk
- 3 fresh Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup wholemeal plain flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 50 g Flora Original
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan-forced. Line and oven tray with baking paper.
- Use your fingers to combine the flour, oats, sugar, Flora Original and hazelnuts in a bowl. Spread onto the prepared tray and bake for 30 minutes until golden, shaking the tray halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, process the cashews, almond milk and dates in a blender until smooth.
- Layer individual serving glasses with fresh fruit, cashew mixture and crumble.