Add this granola to your dairy free yoghurt or plant milk of your choice for a great breakfast option!
- Preparation time10 minutes
- 5 portions
- 2 cups puffed quinoa
- 1 cup (200 g) mixed nuts of choice (cashews, whole almonds, walnuts, macadamias)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup pepita seeds
- 2 tbs black and white chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 50 g Flora Original margarine, melted
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1/4 cup diced dried apricots
- 8 fresh Medjool dates, pitted, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup craisins
- Dairy free milk / yoghurt of choice and fresh fruit, to serve
- Preheat oven to 170˚C/150˚C fan-forced. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
- Place the puffed quinoa, nuts, oats, coconut, pepitas, chia seeds, cinnamon, Flora Original and maple syrup in a large bowl and stir until well coated. Spread onto the prepared trays. Bake for 30 minutes, until golden and crisp, stirring regularly.
- When completely cool, stir in the apricots, dates and craisins and serve with dairy-free milk or yoghurt of choice and fresh fruit.